"I've never been before..."
Tomorrow I leave for Europe. I should be tired, but I'm too excited to sleep. A whole month of backpacking seems pretty intimidating, now that I think about it. In fact, really intimidating. I have like 7 pairs of underwear and a lot of uncertainty about how I'm going to launder my clothes.
I'm flying Air Canada. My friend Alex says that it's the best and he's a Fulbright scholar so he should know. Plus he's brilliant in 7-12 incredibly obscure ways. Apparently Air Canada has really good vegetarian options.
I recently found this website www.couchsurfing.com which is ridiculously cool! The whole idea is to let travelers stay on your couch for free in different cities. Sounds like a dream come true! I hope to stay on some couches while I'm in Europe. If I didn't have to pay for hostels, I could go to more musicals and eat more food. Sounds like a win-win situation.
My level-headed friend Adrienne asked, "How do you know it's safe?" I don't so I answered, "What's really safe these days?"
Gmail is not working and that upsets me. I hope it didn't crash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home